Monday, December 24, 2007

Bling Party '07

I was sick for the entire week due to viral fever and things are slow for me. Things start to pick up once I got better. My first ever entertainment was to a Christmas party where the theme of the party is 'Bling Party'. The party was held in LOFT where I met up with my kindergarden friend Jin Siang. It was cool to meet up with him.

 
 


Before we head of to the party, we went to a near-by food stall for a quick dinner and to catch up. It was fun to just chill and catch up on old times ^_^ It was about 9pm before we head in to LOFT and the exciting part of the party just started. There were games and lucky draw prizes to be won. Unfortunately, I wasn't that lucky to win the grand prize which is a Sony 32" LCD plasma TV. Damn! Adrian Cho was the winner. What he did to get that prize was to eat damn spicy hotdogs (spicier than chilli padi).

 

Anyway, it was fun and got to chill and hang out with old friends and new friends. But the music was kinda slow as they were trying to chase us out to open the club for other party clubers. In the end, I had a friend, Jeremy who called me to join him and his friend in Aloha.

The invitation was very tempting so I head off to Aloha with a new friend Philip. Once there, I had to call Jeremy to bring us in. When Jeremy came out, he asked us to filled up some promotion form and intro me to one of the promoters. When I saw her, she was a familiar face. It then hit me that she is my sister's friend, Terri. It was so exciting. We didn't manage to talk as she has to work so i got her number to keep in touch with her.

 

I couldn't believe how many people I met that night. I got to meet new people and also bump into old friends. It is so cool ^_^ Once in, Jeremy bought a bottle of Black Label and we had fun drinking and dancing. It has been a long while since I last unwind and let myself go and just have fun. It felt so good. I had a fantastic night and wonder if I have the chance to do it again.

No comments: