Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My Christmas

I can say that this year's Christmas is different for me. My sister is currently doing her internship in Penang and she can only take 3 days leave. She has taken Christmas Eve off so she has to be at work again the day after Christmas. 

On Christmas day we took our time to wake up. When we wake up, it is close to lunch time and we have to get ready to go over to have lunch with our grandmother. My other relatives left their present under the tree and left fo holiday but due to arrive home late Christmas evening. My mother bought a lot of wonderful food for lunch.



After lunch, my parents and sister have to pack their things to rush back to Taiping and then to Penang then back to Taiping. Before they left, we opened our presents together. It was fun opening our presents. I manage to get my sister a present which she love. It is weird for what we did is buy things we like for others where the other person likes it also ^_^


I'm very happy with my presents. I got another penguin to add to my collection of penguins ^_^ That is the gift from my sister. My cousin, Janet and Edwin got me a pair of beautiful earrings while my aunt got me my tailor made slacks and a 365 ways to wake up laughing calender -_-" Wonder why she got me that. Then my other uncle and aunt got me a brooch in the shape of flowers which is lovely. To add on, a family friend got me a heart shape lace thingy from lovely lace which is beautiful. Besides that, I receive a greeting card from Louisa all the way from New Zealand. I also have an additional present from a friend name Vince, who gave me a bar of alcoholic chocolate which is cool and an Initial D 4 arcade card.

 

All I can say is I'm very happy with my gifts and I thank everyone for them. I also want to thank all the warm wishes send to me through SMS from friends and relatives. Thank you and Merry Christmas!

No comments: