Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Wet Christmas

This is the second year where I celebrate a wet Christmas ^_^ I always wish to have a white Christmas and I got it in the year 2000 where I celebrated my Christmas in Utah, USA. That was really a white Christmas for I got to play with snow ^_^

Since last year, it rain heavily just before evening Christmas mass. The chairs would be wet and there wouldn't be enough place to seat. But for me, this year is a bit different ^_^ I have learned to see things differently and manage to have my Christmas wish come true.

I was told that there is a law call 'The Law of Attraction". It seems that what we want most in our hearts can come true for we keep thinking of it till it happen. If we have it strong enough, we would get what we wish for. It seems to work for me this year.

I got my wish come true this Christmas. It is something like what Britney Spears song, "All I Want For Christmas" ^_^ I think it is a good start ^_^ It is definately a good Christmas and I wish what I wish for would come true and become real one day ^_^ That has been my Christmas wish every year ^_^

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: