Tuesday, April 28, 2009

X-Men Origins Wolverine

Today I went to watch Wolverine in GSC 1 Utama. But before that must thank Tommy for the tickets which he got from Hitz.fm Cruisers. But have to thank Roger to for allowing him to get the tickets.

Normally dinner would be in Gasoline Pyramid but since have to catch the movie, I ended having lunch there. Yup, I took a long lunch break today =.= I met up with Mary and her friends, Andrea and Wei Wei. Mary ordered black pepper butter lamb chop but the receipt came as lamP chop =.= Funny right =.=
After lunch, I rush back to work. I had no choice for someone called me during my lunch hour on job matters =.= But I went back early also as there was nothing much to do. I went back 20 minutes earlier as I need to rush to 1 Utama. I went back change then pick up Mary. Tommy called when I was on the way to pick Mary and that was when I told him Roger and Mary also coming. So Tommy called Roger to pick him up but Roger didn't pick up his phone. So there was a debate on whose fault it was. Tommy say it is Mary and Roger's fault while vice versa. Actually can say I'm at fault but I manage to keep quiet and escape ^_^ Wahahaha... Oops...Mary, Roger and Tommy is so going to kill me once they read this =.=

It was funny in the car at that time. I was using my headset talking to Tommy who is also using his headset while Mary was on the phone with Roger. So can imagine how dumb and funny it was. Finally both me and Tommy put our phone to speaker and we talk. We talk till Tommy and Roger reach and park their car and Tommy need to use the toilet =.= But Tommy call back later but I still haven't reach but about to reach 1 Utama =.= I know it is LAME =.=
I finally reach 1 Utama not long after that and both our cars share one parking space. Hahaha... You need a better imagination to know how we park. We head to the arcade first =.= Where Tommy play the Dance Mania (I think that is what the machine is called). Then only we head to Vietnamese Kitchen for dinner. I ordered their specialties which is Lemongrass chicken/pork rice and their coffee. Hahaha... Tommy added spring roll and tofu as side dishes but end up he cannot finish =.= So we have Roger who came to the rescue ^_^ Wahahaha...
After dinner, we hang out a while before going for the movie. Bout 9pm, me and Tommy went to the movies while Roger and Mary went to the cybercafe then karaoke. The movie is good. I can say I'm braver this time as I didn't hide that much from the actions ^_^ Hahaha... At bout 11pm plus, the movie finish as it started at 9.15pm. It was a fun night but miss Stephie as she didn't join us :(

No comments: