Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Cool Monday ^_^

I went to work in the morning but took half day 'Emergency Leave' to send the car to the workshop. Tommy came over to my place and jump start the car and charge the battery for half an hour before driving to Taman Mayang. Unfortunately, my car couldn't last that far and got stuck at Kelana Jaya Medical Center =.= I had no choice but call the mechanic and see what they can do to help me. They send a mechanic who put in another battery for me to drive to the workshop. I was then told the altenator have to be replace =.=

I left my car in the workshop to be fix while I follow Tommy around. So called leave but see how Tommy's work is like. First we head off to Kepong where he drop me at Mr DIY to shop =.= Yes, it is a nice place to shop for things are nice and cheap but it killed my wallet as I was so tempted to buy close to everything in the shop =.= Tommy then went back to his office to collect things and meet me back in the store.

Once I have paid the bill, we went off the Petronas to pump NGV. He showed me his style of driving to the Petronas which is slowly eat other peoples lane (opposite traffic somemore) to enter the petrol station. We then had to queue for our turn. Once that is settle, we head off to Phileo Damansara where Tommy needs to drop off or collect some documents =.= Ya, he is happy being known as the office boy when he is the Project Manager =.= I happily waited in the car listening to BackstreetBoys and nice air-con ^_^

When he came back, we head off to Klang. My goodness!!! He overtook at a curve entering NKVE =.= I sat so straight at that time for it was scary =.= He then drove like 160km/h down to Klang and challenging a Volvo who eventually beat him. But the coolest part is, that Volvo slowed down then after the toll suddenly cut us from the left and disappear to the left exit =.= No comment for that. Once we reach Klang, Tommy showed me the 'curi ayam' way to where he is going. We past the pasar malam and I was hungry as I didn't had anything for breakfast AND lunch.

Finally we reach the destination and Tommy went and settle his work. I happily sat in the car again having the air-con and music to relax ^_^ When he was done, Bah Kut Teh ^_^ I have been waiting to eat Klang Bah Kut Teh for so long ^_^ Finally get to eat and my first meal of the day ^_^ The tea was good as the xifu (who is Tommy himself) prepare the tea with style ^_^ Hahaha... Was a good meal before heading back to Sunway to pick Jared and go Pyramid for round 2 in Gasoline.

While driving back, Tommy decided to give me a roller coaster ride where I scream twice (worst part is I'm on the phone with Jared and I'm sorry Jared for indirectly screaming to your ears). He then went to the opposite traffic to make a right turn under a flyover =.= Luckily we reach back Sunway safely and pick Jared. We had fun playing PPP (Para Para Paradise) after dinner especially when Jared played against Tommy ^_^

We didn't stay long there as I need to get to my cousin's place to help her with her internet issue =.= Have to thank Tommy for driving me there and waited for me till I'm done and drive me home ^_^ Hahhaa... But he played 20 rounds of Freecell on my cousin't laptop while I was chatting with her =.=

No comments: