Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Scaring the Wrong Person

Hmmm...Let's say tonight was funny. After a long and hectic day at work, I went to pick Mary and Roger from their place. We then went to pick Stephie at OUG. Since I'm not keen to pay the toll, I decided to try the way that Tommy used but I kinda took a wrong turn =.= Lucky I manage to U-Turn and go the right way ^_^

As I was about to curse Tommy for such a complicated "short-cut" he called =.= Talk about long life. I then pass the phone to Roger to talk and it was a funny conversation where Roger pretend to be a girl. Out of the sudden, Roger just shouted, "I asked you to hold one" or something like that =.= But it was funny the way Roger said it ^_^ We then pick Stephie and head to Gasoline for dinner ^_^

After dinner as usual, we go to the arcade as Roger got DDR Fever. Damn...you should see the way his legs move. Super fast. You can asked Jared who witness it also the day before ^_^ I play one round of PPP then one round of House of Dead 4 where I lost so fast =.= No thanks to Tommy who suddenly scare the hell out of me when I was playing =.= It is scary enough to kill zombie then suddenly someone scare me from behind =.=

I then play 2 rounds of outrun where the last round I choose the wrong option =.= Damn...and I had someone disturbing my gear =.= How wonderful it was =.= After playing those games, we then head back. This is where the interesting part happen. Unfortunately I was not there to witness but hear it only =.= Me and Stephie was in front when someone hide behind the passage. Roger and Mary was behind all of us. So that SOMEONE, went and scare the last 2 people behind us BUT scare the wrong person who ended up laughing with his friends ^_^ Hahaha....Something unexpected but ends well also ^_^

No comments: