Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cousin's Frank's Wedding

On the 2 October 2010, I got a new cousin sister :) My cousin Frank got married on this date :) It was held in Penang so I flew in to Penang by AirAsia on 2 Oct morning. Eventhough the flight is at 6.45am, there are a lot of people in LCCT at that hour. 

When I reach Penang, I had McDonald's breakfast with my sister who pick me from the airport. After that, I head back to her place to get ready for the morning ceremony. While the groom, who is my cousin went out to pick the bride, I took some photos at his place :)






When the bride and groom arrive, there was so many people suddenly. After the ceremony, they had their photo sessions. Little did I know that they are mostly from Asia Work. They are an energetic group of people but in my opinion too open that they didn't realize that they have offended some who follow the custom firmly. In another word, it was like putting the family to shame. 

I didn't really enjoy my time after that. Maybe I have high expectation on people, but there was this one girl who I have to call "Dumb Blonde" when she isn't blonde. To not know what to say in a wedding and give wrong impression to others is not good. She may have other meaning but have to remember there are people who take the word literally and not see there is another meaning to it.

I am happy my cousin found his soulmate to share his life with.

No comments: