Saturday, February 26, 2011

Su Chen's Wedding

On the 27 November 2010, Su Chen tie the knot with her boyfriend. I didn't manage to attend her church wedding as I had to work that day, Nevertheless, I attended her wedding dinner. 

Special Four Combination
Braised Shark's Fin with Eight Treasures and Fish Lips
Roasted Chicken with Fermented Beancurb Sauce
Home Style Steamed Garoupa with Soy Sauce
Poached Fresh Tiger Prawn with Chinese Herbs
Braised Dried Scallop, Mushroom and Gluten with Vegetable
Fried Rice with Waxed Meat Wrapped in Lotus Leaf
Chilled Honey Dew with Sago
Two Varieties of Chinese Pastries

At the dinner, I meet up with other high school friends whom I haven't seen in the past 10 years. Yup, it is double celebration :) Other than that, I met her mother, who was my Geography teacher in high school. I was surprise she stills remember us :)   

 

No comments: